So this is my idea of creative heaven. As a beginner to have all these new tools is absolute bliss.
In my selection:
- Inexpensive sketch books.
- Faber Castell Manga Pens (great bargain in ebay auction).
- Pastel pencils (yet to use working my way up to them).
- Inktense Derwent pencils (saw someone using them on you tube they look awesome excited to try them out).
- Really inexpensive set of 36 pencils as recommended by sisters fiancee Damien Barlow (check out his site here). They are amazing colours and I am amazed how cheap they were. Love love love them!
- Some lovely gifts from my Mum – copic markers OH WOW! these pens are fabulous its like putting paint through a pen for me. The colours are WOW! and the fact they are double ended even MORE WOW! brush tip and chisel for lots of different sketching/colouring in. Will try them out on my new bleed-proof paper.
- Uni-pens recommended by Leonie of GoddessGuidebook.com.
What I now would like is:
- A really decent pencil sharpner.
- Three more copic markers in black, dark blue and the blender.
- AND canvasses galore & mounting board.